CNC Plasma Cutting, Flame Cutting & Lumsden Grinding Services
Welcome to Patrick Steel Ltd, specialists in the provision of flame cutting, CNC profile cutting and Lumsden grinding services throughout Coventry, surrounding areas of the Midlands and the rest of the UK. With a wealth of knowledge in the steelwork industry, we are able to accommodate small, singular orders as well as large batch quantities through a fast and efficient CNC flame cutting and grinding service. Our team of experienced and well-trained metalworkers ensures a quick turnaround time, guaranteeing rapid deliveries at competitive prices to all customers.
Plasma Cutting CNC High Definition Profile Cutting Machine
- We have one High Definition Plasma cutting machine.
- The machine is capable of cutting Mild Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminium
- Thickness range of 1mm up to 25mm.
- It is operated using the latest Lantek Software.
- It is capable of accuracy of up to ± 0.5mm.
Flame Cutting CNC Profile Cutting Machine
- We have 4 CNC Oxy-propane flame profiling machines.
- Each is digitally connected to our CAD/CAM systems. They have 5 heads per machine and are capable of cutting profiles up to 6,000mm x 3,00mm. Various thicknesses of steel plate are available from 5mm to 300mm in grades S275/43A, S355/50B and EN8.
- We can work from simple sketches, engineering drawings or electronic DXF files. We can also reverse engineer existing jobs using our magic eye scanner.
Lumsden Grinding Grinding Machine
- We have 5 Lumsden Grinding (Rotary) machines.
- Two 60" (1524mm) - Two 48" (1220mm) - One 36" (915mm) diameter tables.
- Unspecified 0.25mm (10 thou) - Specified 0.1mm (4 thou). Flat / parallel to within 2 thou per linear foot.
We Can Grind Free Issue Material, As Well As Flame Cut Profiles
Steelwork Materials Used:
- We stock a wide variety of mild steels in different grades and thicknesses.
- Plate Thickness: 5mm to 300mm
- BS EN100 025 S275 (formerly known as BS4360 grade 43A)
- BS EN100 025 S355JR (formerly known as BS4360 grade 50B)
- BS 970 080M40 grade EN8
More specialist steel specifications can be ordered to suit your requirements. All materials can be supplied with full certification on request.
ISO 9001 Accredited
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognised standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS). It is the most widely used QMS standard in the world, with over 1.1 million certificates issued to organisations in 178 countries.
ISO 9001 provides a framework and set of principles that ensure a common-sense approach to the management of your organisation to consistently satisfy customers and other stakeholders. In simple terms, it provides the basis for effective processes and effective people to deliver an effective product or service time after time.
For more information about our CNC flame cutting, CNC profile cutting or Lumsden grinding services, contact Patrick Steel Ltd today on: 02476 645 422 /